If you’re not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card with information about how to re-arrange your delivery or pick your parcel up.
Articles in this section
- Why are some items marked as "Restricted Items" on the website?
- What happens if I am not in when the courier calls?
- How can I track my order?
- Who will deliver my order?
- How long does delivery to the Republic of Ireland take?
- Why do some items have different delivery times?
- Where can I track my Parcelforce package?