All online transactions are subject to validation and security checks by your card issuer. If the issuer of your card declines your authorisation to us, we will not be able to process or dispatch the order. Unfortunately the card issuers give us very little explanation as to why they have rejected a payment. We recommend you contact your card provider directly to find the reason they have declined your card payment. If having spoken to your bank there is still an issue contact our customer service advisors on 0845 100 1000 who will be able to help.
Articles in this section
- Oops error message occurs on delivery screen
- I have a promotional code, why is it not applying it to my order?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- My discount code does not work, what do I do?
- Why will my payment not go through?
- I tried to pay online, but keep getting an error message. What can I do?
- How can I pay for my order?